Martyna Tetera (Bali, Indonesia)
Martyna is a Hatha Yoga teacher based in Bali. She has always been fascinated by yoga as a practice that allows us to live our lives fully, develop to our highest potential and at the same time, evolve spiritually.
She believes that every person is unique and we have different stories, lifestyles, needs and desires. This is why she loves to work with her clients one on one because this allows her to design the yoga practice individually for each person and that in her opinion brings the best results.
- Improve your overall health and wellbeing
- Calm and steady your mind
- Sleep better
- Increase your energy levels
- Develop personally and spiritually
- Deepen your body and breath awareness
- Learn how to perform yoga postures correctly and safely
- Experience a lot of breath-work and meditation
- Learn to manage your nervous system and your energy
- Learn to adjust your yoga practice to your lifestyle
Martyna speaks English, French, German and Polish.
Martyna will contact you to schedule an online video appointment after you have booked a session. If you are based in Bali you can meet her in person. You will receive a private link to access the online sessions.