AYURVEDA REJUVENATION RETREAT IN BLUE MOUNTAINS
A long walk away and far from civilisation, the Nilgiris Blue Mountain Retreat is situated in a secluded location near Ooty. It is a place which does not allow the problems of the modern world to follow you inside. A place devoid of any pollution, humidity or mosquitoes.
ABOUT THE RETREAT
The Ayurveda Retreat is an award-winning institute which offers an individual the opportunity to rejuvenate physically, spiritually and mentally. After the retreat, you feel in a place of peace and stability, ready to go back and face the world with renewed positive energy.
The place was created to help those who feel exhausted and worn down by the monotony of their lives. It helps you to bring positive changes to your body and to the world around you, to let go of the weight bearing you down, and also how to emulate the same healthy environment in your normal, routine life.
You will be placed under the professional care of doctors, therapists and yoga instructors, among whom is the well-known Dr. Mouli (PhD, BAMS MD Ayurveda). Each of them will help you to get a clearer vision of your life and assist you in the healing process. Besides the professionals, the environment itself is very therapeutic and acts as a key motivator. The clustered forest, waterfalls and mountains create a surrounding for you to feel one with Nature and the Earth that we inhabit.
They firmly believe that a presence of more than 18-20 people together is not adequate to meet the personal needs of each of their clients. As a result, the doctor customises the Ayurveda and yoga rejuvenation program to meet the personal needs of every occupant, which helps in giving the most efficient results and benefits.
- Consultation and examination with Ayurvedic doctor upon arrival
- Private room or cottage (with bathroom) situated in a natural and clean environment
- Rejuvenation or weight loss massage and/or detox treatments as per need
- 2.5 hours of yoga and meditation
- Specially prepared organic meals
- Daily herbal baths after treatment
- Freshly made organic Ayurvedic herbal tonics
- Pure herbal water throughout the stay (water from the mountain spring infused with herbs)
Kindly note the Rejuvenation program requires a minimum stay of two weeks.
- Ayurveda cooking workshops
- Diet workshops
- Organic gardening
- Nature walks
- Hiking and trekking
- Spiritual Class
PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY
- Tea factory, temple, and local market
- Madumulai tiger safari
- Mysore Palaces and Forts
- Island bird sanctuary
- Chamundi Hill temples
- Brindavan Gardens
- Largest monolithic statue in the world
- Tea, coffee and spice plantations
- Cultural trips for Indian handicrafts, spices and essential oils
ROOMS AND PRICES (per day)Deluxe room
- Single occupancy - 119 USD
- Double occupancy - 203 USD
- Single occupancy - 131 USD
- Double occupancy - 227 USD
- Single occupancy - 155 USD
- Double occupancy - 275 USD
- Single occupancy - 239 USD
- Double occupancy - 443 USD
*The villa has its own treatment room with a big, private balcony, kitchen, and many other facilities.
*The prices are inclusive of accommodation, Ayurvedic meals, all therapeutic treatments, consultations, Ayurvedic medicines, yoga, meditation and high tea.
*The rates are all inclusive of taxes and service charges.
- Changes/cancellation require an advance notice of 30 days, after which a refund shall not be entertained.
- Rates are subject to changes as per availability, program, season and length of stay.
- Reservation will be made only after the deposit is received.
"At the time of this writing I am still at the Ayurveda Hospital (Coonor). Came for a 2+ week treatment but due to the pandemic I’ve been here for over 2 months now. My attempts to go home have all met with failure, but through it all the entire staff have been magnanimous and supportive. They have provided me with food and board in a friendly caring atmosphere, and with all that is going on around the world I feel safe, protected and secure. My eternal gratitude to Madamji (Rheka) and her husband, Dr Mouli and his family and all the wonderful staff!" - Liliana, USA
"I stayed here November 2019. This is the second time I'm staying here as I'm very comfortable to stay in this place. Rekha-ji and Dr. Mouli give their best to all their guests. You have 2 massages a day and 2 yoga sessions plus one meditation class. The food is simple but delicious. You can book a transport if you need to go to town and check out the rest of the place. It is an excellent place to rejuventate." - Sharmini, Singapore