AYURVEDA INSPIRED AT-HOME SELF CARE RETREAT
What if you could go on a retreat without leaving your home?
The best thing is, it's possible! You can get all the benefits of a yoga- and meditation retreat from the comfort of your home.
The fact that you don't have to travel will save you energy, time, stress and expenses. That way you can focus more on your practice, rest and learning.
In addition to yoga and meditation, this home retreat offers you a chance to learn about Ayurveda - the ancient science of health and well-being - and immediately put the practical insights into action.
Last but not least: Elena has prepared for you a bunch of value and taste-packed resources like simple and delicious recipes that help to balance your body and that are aligned with the season (think her signature irresistible vegan daal, warm plant-based anti-inflammatory turmeric latte and many more).
Turn your home into an Ayurvedic spa for a weekend!
THIS HOME RETREAT WILL HELP YOU
- manage mental challenges like stress, anxiety and worry through breath work and meditation
- improve your fitness and body awareness through yoga practice
- learn to eat better, meaning more mindfully, more deliciously and in alignment with the season (even if you're not experienced in the kitchen)
- learn to relax and improve the quality of your sleep using Yoga Nidra meditation
- create much-needed space for processing difficult emotions through mindfulness meditation
- build better habits that feel good and cultivate better healthier, one day at a time
- connect with yourself and like-minded practitioners during live sessions
This yoga retreat is lead by Elena. Elena is the founder of Sparkling Yoga Retreats. She is a psychologist and a Yogi has been leading retreats and teacher trainings for over 9 years. She has a strong background in both technical and therapeutic aspects of yoga and meditation and over 15 years experience of teaching yoga and meditation. When she is not teaching yoga, she creates meditations, writes for magazines and makes music. Read more about her here.
This yoga retreat is designed for beginner through intermediate practitioners. During this retreat, you will have an opportunity to experience a variety of approaches to Hatha Yoga, from elemental Vinyasa Flow to peaceful and restful restorative flow, Hatha and Yin Yoga.
Programme components of this yoga retreat at home
- elemental vinyasa flow
- alignment based hatha yoga
- restorative flow
- yin yoga
- pranayama / breath work
- guided seated meditation
- restful yoga nidra (yoga sleep) meditation in savasana (pre-recorded)
- movement meditations (pre-recorded)
8:30-9.30: Ayurveda inspired morning yoga and meditation practice live via Zoom
9.00-10.00 Breakfast (recipes are in the Retreat Guide)
10.00-16.00: Self-care practices in and outdoors (daily routines outlined in the Retreat Guide)
16.30-18.00: Afternoon yoga and meditation practice
18.00: Dinner (recipes are in the Retreat Guide)
19.30-22.00: Ayurveda inspired evening self-care practices and meditation (nourishing evening routines outlined in the Retreat Guide + meditations are provided)
The next retreat dates are 30-31 January 2021.
All live practices will be taking place on Zoom in Central European Time Zone (CET).
You'll receive all the session links one week before the start of the retreat. If you miss a session or two, you'll be able to access the recordings for 2 weeks after the retreat is over.
The price is 230 EUR per person but there might be a slight difference due to exchange rates. You can book by emailing us and paying via bank transfer or checking out directly via credit or debit card.
- All live sessions with Elena (twice daily)
- Comprehensive Ayurvedic Retreat Guide aligned with the season
- Supporting materials including movement meditations and Yoga Nidra
- Access to the recordings of all sessions and supporting materials for 2 weeks after the retreat
TESTIMONIALS"Thank you for such a beautiful and fun retreat, Elena! I arrived exhausted and malnourished. And am leaving energized, restored, and replenished with minerals and fresh microbiota. Loved the group, adore the location, and appreciate your flows. I will be back.
Everything was amazing, nothing truly could be done better, cause it was perfect. Loved the location, loved the group, loved the sequences, loved the energy. Beautiful place! LOVED IT ALL.
Being a repeat customer, this is my 3rd retreat with Elena, and I can't wait for more! This is a very unique experience, with beautiful flows, amazing locations, and such fun participants!"- Veronica, US. Swiss Alps Winter Retreat. Jan 2019